- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
MyMusicLife.com was started in 2008 and our parent company has proudly been working in the music industry since 1911. We are confident in our ability to provide top notch service and products.
Before We Ship
• Guitars are set up
• Guitars are tuned
• Guitars are quality checked to make sure all manufacturer specifications are met
• Order is double checked for accuracy
• Order is double checked for proper packaging before shipment
• We ship using UPS and USPS insured shipping. We package our items in accordance with their guidelines.
• We ship to all states in the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
• To ship outside the domestic U.S.A., please call. Manufacturer agreements prohibit the shipment of some items outside the U.S.A.
• If you require special shipping arrangements, please call us before you place your order so we can evaluate your request.
To Estimate Shipping and Tax
In your Shopping Cart, use the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" form. Select your country, State/Province, and Zip/Postal Code. Then, click the "Get a Quote" button and choose the shipping method you prefer. Use the "Update Total" button for your shopping cart to reflect the shipping and tax. Then you may proceed to checkout.
Upon receipt of your My Music Life package
Please check that everything is in the boxes and are in working order. All guitars are tuned, set up, and quality checked to make sure all manufacturer specifications are met. Contact us immediately if something is missing. We double check orders to make sure everything you have requested is included and in the promised condition, so please do the following within 24 hours of receiving the package:
• Check for damage. If the box is visibly damaged, do not open it or accept the merchandise; call us immediately for a shipping claim.
• If the item is damaged when you open the box from unseen mishandling, let us know so that a claim can be started.
How to Start a Return Claim
You must receive a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER to return merchandise. You may return merchandise within seven (7) days of receipt date for a return of the original purchase price minus listed shipping rates. Acceptable reasons for return:
• Complete satisfaction with your purchase
• Freight damage (the item was damaged during shipping)
If you need to send something back within seven (7) days of receipt, please contact us (1-877-687-4525) and get a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. The merchandise must be packaged according to UPS and USPS guidelines, insured, and returned to our warehouse.
Merchandise must be in same condition as when received, packaged in the original case and/or box, and include all materials shipped with the merchandise. Merchandise must be in 100% saleable condition without package damage or merchandise misuse if the return is not for carrier damage. Credit will be issued after inspection at our warehouse.
Items Not Returnable
• Printed Music and CDs
• Custom products and options
• Special orders
• Customized products
• Mouth-blown products or products used in your ears (ie, harmonicas, ear plugs, etc); this is prohibited by manufacturer and health laws. If such an item is defective, we will help you get the manufacturer to fix your product.