Harmony Jewelry by Future Primitive® makes licensed historical replicas from all genres of music—from vintage instruments to famous microphones.
Italian luthier Antonio Stradivari would smile at this elegant replica of the world’s most famous violin, the Messiah-Salabue Stradivarius of 1716. Harmony’s Stradivarius is meant to be worn with pride. The perfect gift for you or the music lover in your life!
- Stradivarius Violin
- 24k Gold Electroplate Finish
- Mahogany Cloisonné Enameled Body
- Measures Approximately 2”
- Flat Serpentine Gold Chain
- 18” Length
- Secure Lobster Claw Clasp